Lifewise Corporate Health and Wellness Program
- Monthly 24 hours program ( 2 hours a day , 3 days a week for 1 month) [ Non – Residential ]
You will be guided to explore the Surya yoga and seven yoga habits , how it can help you on managing work-stress and lead a happy and stress free work life.
Lifewise Corporate Health and Wellness Program , not only heals the body from diseases, but also helps you receive wellness, happiness, and well-being, by creating a completely new condition and consciousness to balance your work and life.
- Surya yoga practice
- Special sessions on Work Stress Management
- Mindfulness meditation and relaxation practices
- Creating happy and stress free work life
- Lifewise Corporate Health and Wellness Program reduces all top professional stressors which creates Counter productive work behaviour. This professional stressors are disrespect at the workplace, lack of work-life balance, inability to process constructive feedback from manager, lack of support from manager and when opinion is not considered (participation) .
- Lifewise Corporate Health and Wellness Program reduces all top personal stressors: Inability to manage personal and professional responsibilities and interference of personal relationships at work.
The maximum participants in the group is 30 and minimum is 5.
- Lifewise Corporate Yoga
- Instruction language: English
- Spoken languages: English
Sri Joydip Ashram India Yoga Training Schedule
This is an basic course that will really sharpen your mind for a more detailed knowledge of yoga. Upon completion, you will be able to receive a certificate issued by Sri Joydip Ashram.
This 24-hour yoga training will take you to the essence of workstress and how it impacts your work life and creates man different diseases.
- IMPACT OF STRESS IN PRESENT DAY WORKPLACE
- Stress caused either due to professional or personal challenges has an impact on both the Return on Investment – ROI (quantifiable) as well as Value on Investment– VOI (qualitative)
of an organization
- Return on Investment perspective
- The total organizational productivity loss per year approximately adds upto INR 49.67 Cr, 105.48 Cr and 10.5 Cr across IT/ITES, Finance / Banking and Travel & Hospitality sectors respectively making it a serious contender for organizational investments towards holistic health and wellness of employees particularly with a focus on minimizing stress levels
- Value on Investment perspective
- Lack of clarity of goals, inability to manage personal and professional responsibilities, lack of flexibility and overtime result in low work engagement, high levels of fatigue as well as increased absenteeism , undesirable behaviour and culture of negativity at workplace
SRI JOYDIP ASHRAM ‘s LIFEWISE PROGRAM USES SURYA YOGA AND YOGA HABITS INTERVENTION FOR ADDRESSING COUNTER PRODUCTIVE WORK BEHAVIOUR IN LIFEWISE CORPORATE PROGRAM
This is a basic program to reduce work stress by using ancient yoga techniques and practices which are taught as Lifewise Yoga .
Lifewise Corporate Health and Wellness Program is taught by Lifewise Licenced trainer who have gone through Lifewise Teachers Training Program from Sri Joydip .
Short bio of Instructors
Sri Joydip is an International Yoga Teacher, who taught Yoga in International Institutional bodies like US Consulate and American Library, Corporate bodies like Birla Corporation Limited , National Small Industries Corporation, Eta Maelco ( Dubai).
Sri Joydip’s mission is transformation of human race to divine race , by creating more equality, harmony , peace and new level of inner learning, through teaching yoga and spirituality, for health and wellness, and broad base social transformation eradication some of the social evils through new age learning tools on Yoga.
Sri Joydip has his education in ‘Yoga and Psycology’ from Sri Aurobindo Centre for Advance Research , ‘Creative writing’ from British Council, and ‘Management’ from Indian Institute of Management , Kolkata and ‘Reiki Healing’ from Reiki Kendra, “Mindfulness and Peak performance[ Online] ” from University of Monash .
He has a 30 years of Yoga practicing and 15 years of Yoga teaching experience. Sri Joydip has written six published books in Yoga and spirituality which are all available in Amazon – ” Wisdom Stimulus – Application of Bhagvad Gita in Self Management ” , “Living the truth” and “Living Well”, “Seven Yoga Habits that can Transform your Life”, “Creatiyoga” , “Lifewise”, “Gyan Yoga Teachers Training “ .
Sri Joydip has also written numerous article on Yoga which have been published on Speaking Tree, The Complete Herbal Guide Magazine , Cure Joy , Zenward and .BYR blogs.
In 16th April , 2017 , International Federation of Yoga professionals , honoured him for his work on “Yoga for Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity disorder” for school children’s which he started working with a project called “Young Minds”. Later in 2018 , he started an online course for school children’s on “Yoga for ADHD” where he taught to basics of management of ADHD, through new parenting and teaching strategies, which is attend by students and parents of different schools. In 5th Septembor , 2018 , Sri Joydip is nominated for Global Teachers Award 2019.
Full Bio of Instructor
Last 15 years, Sri Joydip is teaching yoga to share some of divine gifts, he has received for using Yoga for health and Wellbeing, and transforming human beings into Divine Being. Sri Joydip loves writing on Yoga, and he has almost 6 Paperback/E-books on Yoga , numerous articles on blogs and also many videos, telling different aspects of Yoga. His unique Intellectual and creative contribution on the field of Modern Yoga , connecting it with modern research in Psychology , Neurosciences and Mindfulness for helping in different works of life lead to 8 Intellectual properties registered with copyright department of Government of India .
This unique creative and Intellectual contribution which has IP protection, is disseminated by Sri Joydip Ashram Public and Charitable Trust , through Sri Joydip Ashram Online Yoga Varsity by 30 online courses for beneficiaries from people of Ten countries on transforming there lives. The ‘Instructor lead learning’ process also also uses this Intellectual properties , by licensed trainer on this Intellectual properties, in Sri Joydip Ashram Gyan Yoga Training and research centres, transforming communities and creating a new quality learning standard on Yoga.
2016 – 2018
From 2016 -2018 , Sri Joydip started taking classes on yoga, to different International Institutions like American Council and American Library, and also into different civil societies like Tollygunj Golf Park Residential Association , International Federation of Yoga Professionals , DST . International students across the world, started coming to him from US, Denmark , Estonia ,France , Sweden , Romania and Israel. His research on ‘Yoga for ADHD’ for schools students also got praised and honoured by International Federation of Yoga Professionals.
In 2014 and 2015, he was the secretary of the Organising Committee, of World Yoga Festival 2014 in Burdwan, and World Yoga Festival 2015 in Tiruvannmalai , which is jointly organised by Sri Joydip Ashram and Eastern India Yoga and Spiritual Organisation Association, where he have many different yoga school participated, and exchange their thoughts and views on Yoga.
On 2015, he did 2 online courses from 2 International Universities in Australia (Monash University) and Russia ( University of Aberdeen) on Mindfulness , Peak Performance , Food and Nutrition along with Well being . This courses helped him to connect his knowledge on Yoga with mindfulness, Nutrition , Food habits and create programs like Wellness Program , Workplace Wellness Program which help many students to live well , become happy and have a general sense of Well being.
From 2013 onwards , he started regularly publishing articles in Speaking Tree, and many other Yoga journals, across the world, on Yoga, which includes The Complete Herbal Guide Magazine , Cure Joy , Zenward and .BYR blogs..
In 2013, he also joined the ‘Yoga Teachers Training Workshop’ with Ramkrishna Mission Vivekandanda University, as a Yoga Filmmaker, in Assam and created two films on ‘Yoga as Medicine ‘ and ‘Yoga for Wellness’ on the application of Yoga on Medicine, and the application of Yoga on Human Wellness. ‘Yoga as Medicine’ was highly praised and selected for screening in Kolkata International Film Festival 2013.
In 2012 , he went into a deeper search and sadhana on Yoga for one year . That year , in the meditation with Sri Dakshinamurty (who is known as Adi yogi – the first yogi), in a temple in Tiruvannmalai , a system of Yoga is revealed to him , how we can connect with the energy of ‘inner sun’ with a group of mantras , pranayamas , Surya Kriya and Asanas . Surya yoga alongwith Surya Kriya and Surya Dhyana formed a part of system of Yoga , which is referred as “Wellness Yoga” and which helps on mindfulness and building awareness that could heal disease , create a sense of wellbeing and make people happy. .
He started teaching Surya Yoga from 2012 onwards, and he initiated many students across the world , on this system of yoga, both online and offline.
From 2010 , he restarted teaching yoga, more regularly on banner of Sri Joydip Ashram, mostly taking reference of Bhagvad Gita’s yoga and its application in Management and Maharishi Patanjali’s Yoga sutras.
2008 – 2011
In the period of 2008-2011 , Sri Joydip did complete his course on “Yoga and Psychology” , from Sri Aurobindo Centre of Advance Research ( SACAR) and he then went to publish his first book connecting the Yoga of Bhagvad Gita with Management which was titled “Wisdom Stimulus “. He later visited Management colleges across India, from Motital Rastogi School of Management ( Lucknow) , Management Colleges in Bangalore which are member of MTC Global ( Bangalore), Mahatma Ghandhi College of Management ( Guntur) , Dhrubha School of Management ( Hydrebad) and taught how the Yoga of Bhagvad Gita could be applied to Management.
2004 – 2007
At 2004 – 2007 , Sri Joydip started teaching positive psychology , entrepreneurship and Business planning in Indian Institute of Management , Kolkata and he continued teaching for next 3 years. He also joined International School of Business and Management , as an adjunct faculty and taught positive psychology, assertiveness, change management and Yoga to the students of Management. .
1998 – 2003
At 2003 ,after a years of spiritual sadhana and study , and he started teaching Yoga and positive psychology both in Individual and Corporate level. At that time , he taught Yoga in Birla Corporation Limited in Birlapur and also in NSIC apart from teaching regularly to Individual students..
Corporate/Government/NGO Training Experience on Yoga Related Courses for Transformation of Life
- American Library and US Consulate ( 2017)
- Tollygunj Golfpark Residential Association ( 2017-2018)
- DST and International Federation of Yoga Professional ( 2017)
- ETA Maelco ( 2010-2011) – Softskills , Leadership Development and Yoga
- Birla Corporation Limited (2003)– Birlapur – Workshop related to Yoga and Mindset Development
- National Small Industries Commission [ NSIC] [ Kolkata] ( 2003) – Workshop related to Yoga and Mindset Development
Institutional Training Experience on Yoga Related Courses for Transformation of Life
- Sri Joydip Ashram Online Yoga Varsity ( 2018)
- Sri Joydip Ashram Gyan Yoga Training and Research Centre, Burdwan ,Kolkata,Tiruvannmalai, Bangalore ( 2012-2018)
- Dhruva School of Management, Hydrebad ( 2011)
- Mahatma Ghandhi College of Management, Guntur ( 2011)
- MTC Global , Bangalore ( 2017)
- Motilal Rastogi School of Management , Lucknow (2011)
- ISB&M, Kolkata ( 2006-2007)
- Indian Institute of Management , Kolkata ( 2004-2007)
Unique Yoga Programs Sri Joydip teaches
- Lifewise Program ( General ) – 24 hrs – 12 days [ 2 hrs each day] – The program teaches Surya Yoga , Surya Kriya , Surya Dhyana and Wisdom Points on Wellness.
- Creatiyoga Program – 24 hrs – 12 days [ 2 hrs each day] – The program teaches Surya Yoga , Surya Kriya , Surya Dhyana and Wisdom Points on increasing creativit.
- Seven Yoga Habits that can Transform your Life – 24 hrs 12 days [ 2 hrs each day]– The program teaches Seven Yoga Habits that can transform the life.
- Lifewise Yoga Teachers Training – 48 days and 500 hrs – Spiritual Retreat Program with Advance Research on Yoga and Advaita Philosophy.
Yoga and Spirituality Related Books
- Seven Yoga Habits that Can Transform your Life ( 2018)
2. Creatiyoga ( 2018)
3. Lifewise – Yoga reciepe for Living Wisely ( 2018)
4. Gyan Yoga Teachers Training ( 2018)
5. Living Well (2016)
6.Wisdom Stimulus – Application of Bhagvad Gita in Management (2011)
Yoga and Spirituality Articles Publication
1.The Great Synthesis- A Journey from Ancient to Modern Education , Philosophies , Teaching style and practice (2010)- Management Teachers Consortium Journal .
2.Understanding Sri Aurobindo’s Psycology of Yoga in light of Mandukya Upanishad (2008) – Submitted as a research paper in Sri Aurobindo Centre for Advance Research.
3.Medieval and Early Modern Puranic and Religious biographies of Tiruvannamalai – based on the Puranic Text of Arunachala Mahatmaya a important portion of Skanda Purana.
4.Yoga Sutras for Yoga Lifestyle [ 2014] Unpublished.
5.Yoga for Conflict Resolution – Zen Ward Magazine [ 2015]
6.Essence of Yoga – Speaking Tree Blog [ 2015]
7.Living Well – Speaking Tree Blog [ 2015]
8.How to naturally lose Weight – Speaking Tree Blog [ 2015]
9 . Living in the moment – Workplace Wellness – Speaking Tree Blog [ 2016]
10. Top 10 reasons for learning Surya Yoga – The Complete Herebal Guide Magazine [ 2017]
10.Gyana Yoga: The Secret to Health, Wellness & Happiness – BYR Blog [ 2017]
Spiritual and other Education Related Degree’s
Online Course on Mindfullness and Peak Performance – Monash University
Online Course on Food and Nutrition – University of Aberdeen [ 2015]
Creative Writing , British Council [ 2015]
Psycology of Yoga , Sri Aurobindo Centre for Advance Research [ 2007-2008]
Reiki I and II , Reiki Centre Kolkata [ 2003]
Young Professional Program , Indian Institute of Management [ 2003]
Professional Network Computing , National Institute of Information Technology [ 1998]
Bsc [ Bio] Burdwan University [ 1997]
- Course tuition
- Surya yoga practice
- Yogic relaxation and meditation
- Work Stress Management discussion on Yoga’s solutions
- Yoga therapy and philosophy discussions
What’s not included
- Additional activities
- Personal expenses
- Pick up and drop off service
- Special tours
- A reservation requires a deposit of 70% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.